The Valeo II TL Interbody Fusion Device is made of Micro Composite Ceramic Silicon Nitride, a 21st century ceramic proven in jet engines, race cars and even the space shuttle – all high-stress environments that call for exceptional strength, durability and reliability. AMEDICA has patented this technology to create the Valeo II TL, an implant designed for the transforaminal lumbar interbody procedure to restore disc height and lordosis.
Compatible with all imaging modalities, the Valeo II TL appears ghost-like under X-ray and fluoro, with no CT or MRI artifacts. Each device is inspected to ensure the highest quality, and is shipped individually sterile packaged. The Valeo II TL includes a streamlined, comprehensive instrumentation set designed for ease of use.
- Hydrophilic surface material attracts proteins and osteoprogenitors providing an excellent environment for bone growth and osteointegration 2
- Central cavity maximized for autograft packing
- Top and bottom ridges resist implant migration
- Tapered nose for easier insertion
- Threaded insertion feature mates with threaded inserter/tip for greater control
- Windows for improved visibility and bony attachment
- Footprints: 10x27mm, 10x33mm, 12x27mm, and 12x33mm
- Lordosis: 6°
- Heights: 7-16mm in 1mm increments