The Valeo OL Interbody Fusion Device is made of Micro Composite Ceramic Silicon Nitride, a 21st century ceramic proven in jet engines, race cars and even the space shuttle – all high-stress environments that call for exceptional strength, durability and reliability. AMEDICA has patented this technology to create the Valeo OL, an implant designed for the oblique lumbar interbody procedure to restore disc height and lordosis; the Valeo OL is designed with a longer length ideal for a single implant, oblique approach.
Compatible with all imaging modalities, the Valeo OL appears ghost-like under X-ray and fluoro, with no CT or MRI artifacts. Each device is inspected to ensure the highest quality, and is shipped individually sterile packaged. The Valeo OL includes a streamlined, comprehensive instrumentation set designed for ease of use.
- Hydrophilic surface material attracts proteins and osteoprogenitors providing an excellent environment for bone growth and osteointegration
- Central cavity maximized for autograft packing to facilitate fusion through the implant
- Prominent dovetail feature enables precise insertion control
- Knurled inferior/superior surfaces provide immediate stability and resist migration
- Contoured leading edge facilitates insertion and accurate placement
- Footprint: 9x29mm
- Lordosis: 0° parallel
- Heights: 7-15mm in 1mm increments