The Valeo II PL/OL Interbody Fusion Device is made of Micro Composite Ceramic Silicon Nitride, a 21st century ceramic proven in jet engines, race cars and even the space shuttle – all high-stress environments that call for exceptional strength, durability and reliability. AMEDICA has patented this technology to create the Valeo PL, an implant designed for the posterior lumbar interbody procedure to restore disc height and lordosis.
Compatible with all imaging modalities, the Valeo II PL/OL appears ghost-like under X-ray and fluoro, with no CT or MRI artifacts. Each device is inspected to ensure the highest quality, and is shipped individually sterile packaged. The Valeo PL includes a streamlined, comprehensive instrumentation set designed for ease of use.
- Hydrophilic surface material attracts proteins and osteoprogenitors providing an excellent environment for bone growth and osteointegration
- Top and bottom ridges resist implant migration
- Bulleted nose (in both planes) for easier insertion
- “V” insertion feature mates with threaded Inserter/Tip for greater implant control
- Windows for improved visibility and bony attachment
- Central cavity maximized for autograft packing
- Footprints: 9x21mm, 9x25mm, 9x29mm, and 9x32mm
- Lordosis: 0° parallel and 6°
- Heights: 7-16mm in 1mm increments