The Valeo II AL Interbody Fusion Device is made of Silicon Nitride, a 21st century ceramic proven in jet engines, race cars and even the space shuttle – all high-stress environments that call for exceptional strength, durability and reliability. AMEDICA has patented this technology to create the Valeo II AL, second generation implant designed for the anterior lumbar interbody procedure to restore disc height and lordosis.
Compatible with all imaging modalities, the Valeo II AL appears ghost-like under X-ray and fluoro, with no CT or MRI artifacts. Each device is inspected to ensure the highest quality, and is shipped individually sterile packaged. The Valeo AL II includes a streamlined, comprehensive instrumentation set designed for ease of use.
- Hydrophilic surface material attracts proteins and osteoprogenitors providing an excellent environment for bone growth and osteointegration
- Directional surface teeth resist expulsion
- Shape distributes load over a large surface area
- Central cavity maximized for autograft packing to facilitate fusion through the implant
- Prominent dovetail feature enables precise insertion control
- Footprints: 30x24mm, 36x28mm, and 39x30mm
- Lordosis: 4, 8, and 12°
- Heights: 9-17mm in 1mm increments